- It shakes the ground with such force that all manner of spells lose their cohesion.
(Click here to know when to use the Tremor totem vs. Grounding totem and for the debate between their usefulness)
- The usefulness of this totem is specific in PvE but invaluable for those situations. It is excellent versus the corrupted Druids in Wailing Caverns, since they can sleep party members.
- Against mobs that have an AoE Fear, this totem should be placed immediately, and in a central location to the fight. Pterrordax (Un'goro Crater), Gurubashi Berserkers (Zul Gurub), Ambassador Hellmaw (Shadow Labyrinth) and Rockwing Shrieker (Undead Stratholme) should all be treated with this totem.
- This totem will immediately remove any applicable ailments when it is first down, then subsequently attempt to remove fear/sleep/charm effects every 3 seconds.
- Altrought it is exellent totem in raiding, dont forget it has its PvP uses. Remember to pop it if you see an incoming Succubus!
- Template:Patch 3.1.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 2.4.0
- Patch 1.3.0 (patch date:2005-03-07): Now creates the appropriate looking earth totem; tooltip updated to clarify what effects it counters; radius of effect increased; now pulses more frequently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.