- When it's time to run, four feet are better than two.
Travel Form, formerly known as the "cheetah", is a druid shapeshifting spell learned at level 30. In this form, a druid is able to travel over land at higher speeds (+40%).
Tips and tactics
- This form is instant cast, so it can be used to beat a strategic retreat if a fight is going badly.
- The travel form does not stack with speed enchants or speed gems, with the exception of the feral PvP 4 piece set bonus.
- Since this form is less mana consuming than Bear Form or Cat Form, its effect of breaking Polymorph and movement impairing effects makes it an excellent inexpensive escape ability.
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
This section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Druid Stag Travel Form
Courtesy of MMO Champion
<youtube height="225" width="400" >WoRFBRkTzos</youtube>
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12):
- Shapeshifting will now counteract the slowing effects of frost-based spells (Frostbolt, Frost Shock, Cone of Cold, etc.).
- Druid shapeshift form buttons are no longer dimmed while under the effects of Polymorph.
- Patch 1.4.0 (patch date:2005-05-05): Shapeshifting into an animal form will now remove Polymorph effects.
- Beta News
Druid Travel Form Update, Security Update, Gamescom Trailers, Blue Posts, TCG Art
Mists of Pandaria Beta: Druids get new default travel form
es:Forma de viaje