(Combo) refers to the amount of combo points on the target when the ability is used. AP is the player's attack power.
- The target must have at least one combo point on them in order to be able to use this ability.
- Glyph of Rip increases the duration of Rip from 12 to 16 seconds, effectively increasing its damage by one third.
- Rip inflicts Bleed damage, therefore it is increased by Mangle and increases the damage from Shreds and Mauls by 20¨% if the Druid has the Rend and Tear talent.
- Glyph of Shred makes Shred increase the duration of rip by 2 sec for each shred to a maximum of 6 sec.
GlyphsGlyph of Rip
Tips and tactics
- This is a great "finishing move" for the harder enemies that are only half dead when you get 5 combo points on them.
- This is considered a bleed effect. Bleed effect damage is not reduced by armor.
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Patch 1.12.0 (patch date:2006-08-22):
- Lesser potency Rips will no longer overwrite greater potency ones.
- Attack Power is now factored in for Rip, at a rate of 6% AP per combo point from 1 to 4 combo points, and then 24% AP again for 5 combo points.
- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date:2005-09-22): Damage per combo point has been increased.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.