|Improved Righteous Fury|
Righteous Fury increases the threat generated by all of the Paladin's Holy spells. Remains until cancelled or when the character dies.
- Improved Righteous Fury (3 Ranks) will additionally decrease damage taken by the Paladin by 2/4/6%.
Tips & tricks
- Righteous Fury is absolutely necessary for Paladins who are Main Tanking to ensure adequate threat generation. The 6% damage reduction from the Improved Righteous Fury also makes a significant difference.
- This increases the threat generated by all holy spells, including healing spells.
- Depending on the fight and spec, healing with Righteous Fury active can be either good or bad. Numerous higher tiered raids have large amounts of AOE damage, where the 6% damage reduction from Improved Righteous Fury can save a healer's life, and healing aggro is seldom an issue. However, many fights include aggro wipes or reductions, and 6% damage reduction is not worth pulling off the tank. Keep an eye on the threat meters and know the fights before activating Righteous Fury as a healer.
- Activating this spell with a Retribution build will deactivate the threat-reducing properties of Fanaticism while the buff is active, so dont waste your talent points on both Improved Righteous Fury and Retribution tree threat.reducting talents.
Mana usage bug
- Previously, players would note that casting this spell drains more mana than the listed cost. This issue was resolved in Patch 2.3.2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.