|Prayer of Healing|
|Healing Focus, Holy Reach, Holy Specialization, Healing Prayers, Inspiration, Martyrdom, Silent Resolve, Spiritual Healing|
Prayer of Healing is a healing spell that heals a friendly target's party. Prayer of Healing heals each member of the target's party for roughly the same amount of a current rank Flash Heal, making it extremely useful in group emergencies.
|1||30||301 - 321||1|
|2||40||444 - 472||1 80|
|3||50||657 - 695||3|
|4||60||939 - 991||4 60|
|5||60||997 - 1053||65|
|6||68||1246 - 1316||11|
|7||76||2091 - 2209||18|
Tips and Tactics
- Prayer of Healing is especially suited to use in conjunction with Inner Focus, as its mana cost is high and it is capable of a crit.
- It should be used if three or more party members are damaged.
- This spell is especially useful when the Priest is in Spirit of Redemption as the high mana cost is reduced to zero.
- Serendipity decreases the casting time of the spell when the Priest heals with Flash Heal
- Each target healed with your Prayer of Healing Spell will receive 52.6% of your +healing bonus.
- If you heal an entire 5-man party, Prayer of Healing will use 263% of your bonus healing divided out over the party, making it one of the best scalable healing spells in the game. This number can possibly go even higher as the spell also heals the party pets.
- The actual amount of healing done by the Prayer of Healing spell is calculated as follows:
- Healing_Done = (PoHeal_Base + (0.526 * BonusHealing * Downrankfactor) ) * Spiritual_Healing
For example, when casting rank 6 Prayer of Healing with full Spiritual Healing talents and with 1776 +Bonus Healing, the spell will heal (max value):
- Healing_Done = (1322 + (0.526) * 1776 * 1.0) * 1.1 = 2256
This is calculated per target.
- Prayer of Healing can be improved through the use of Glyph of Prayer of Healing, which adds a HoT onto the spell, healing all affected targets with an additional 20% of the initial heal over 6 seconds.