- The names of poor quality items will appear in gray.
- Equippable items of poor quality usually have no attribute bonuses or stats besides basic Armor or Damage. Only new characters will find these items useful.
- Poor quality items cannot be disenchanted.
- Poor quality items are often called "Vendor Trash", "Junk", or simply "grays".
- Except for equippable items, readable items, and , poor quality items have no use and can safely be sold to vendors.
- Poor quality items are rarely given as quest rewards.
- There are only 6 quest reward items, see Wowhead for details.
- The web color code for poor itemlinks is #9d9d9d.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.