|Release date (US)||5 May 2005|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Patch 1.4.0||Patch 1.4.2|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.4.1
- Fixed a bug where players could become locked in to incorrect raid instances. Players may need to enter and immediately exit an improperly locked out instance once to clear up the problem.
- Honorless Target - Players who just land from a gryphon/wyvern, or step out of an instance will gain this buff for 30 seconds during which this target will give no contribution points if killed. This was originally implemented in the previous patch, but was kept invisible.
- Druid ability: Rip - greatly increased in attack power.
- Archbishop Benedictus staged a temporary coup, and has taken the title of NPC leader of Stormwind City from Highlord Bolvar! Horde seeking to take out the leader of Stormwind should focus their efforts on Archbishop Benedictus for the duration. These changes will remain until the next content patch, when Highlord Bolvar reclaims his rightful throne:
- Highlord Bolvar should be respawning between 5 and 8 minutes.
- Archbishop Benedictus should be respawning every 2 hours.
- Bolvar will give no contribution points.
- Archbishop Benedictus will give 15,000 contribution points.
- Added minimum level requirements to all instances to prevent exploitive behavior. The minimum levels are very generous and should not affect the normal course of gameplay.
- Fixed a number of disconnect problems.
- Fixed a bug where periods would appear as commas.
- Fixed a font issue that could cause distortion of game text.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.