Nature resistance is the most useful resistance in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (AQ40), and also for anyone tanking Venoxis in Zul'Gurub. Its also useful when fighting Hunters, Rogues, Druids or Shamans. In TBC, the first boss in Serpentshrine Cavern requires a tank with heavy nature resistance and two with at least some. In Wrath, killing Loken without avoiding the aoe blast Nature Resistance is useful.
Hunters have Aspect of the Wild and Shamans have Nature Resistance Totem, wich both give 130 Nature Resistance. Remember to use them once in a while.
- Hunter: Serpent Sting, Viper Sting, Wyvern Sting
- Shaman: Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield
- Druid: Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Faerie Fire, Hurricane, Insect Swarm, Thorns, Wrath
- Rogue: All poisons (Deadly, Instant, Crippling, Blind, Mind-Numbing and Wound poisons)
Items with Nature Resistance
- Cloth: Sylvan item collection.
- Leather: Bramblewood item collection.
- Mail: Sandstalker item collection.
- Plate: Ironvine item collection.
- Wildguard: 170 NR, 75 Stam, 42 defense rating, 3 pieces: chest, helm and legs