|Hammer of Wrath|
- You cannot run from the divine hand of justice.
|Rank||Level||Mana Cost||Bottom Damage||Peak Damage||Cost|
|1||44||12% of base mana||351||387||1 98|
|2||52||12% of base mana||459||507||3 6|
|3||60||12% of base mana||570||628||4 14|
|4||68||12% of base mana||733||809||9|
|5||74||12% of base mana||878||970||8 50|
|6||80||12% of base mana||1139||1257||8 50|
GlyphsGlyph of Avenging Wrath
Tips & tricks
- Nothing is as devastating as running away with a few hundred health only to be tagged with a paladin's Hammer from long range. Paladins may make full use of the Hammer on fleeing targets, as well as mobs and bosses who are in their death throes.
- There is no minimum range on the Hammer; it can be used at point-blank distance.
- The attack is resolved as a ranged special-attack that does non-physical damage, similar to a Hunter's Arcane Shot. It can miss, it can be blocked (if the target is facing you), and it does double damage on a crit. Hit Rating and Crit Rating improve your chances of hitting and critting, respectively.
- The Retribution-centric Tier 6 Paladin Armor Set Lightbringer Battlegear includes a 4-piece set ability that increases the damage dealt by your Hammer of Wrath ability by 10%.
- Template:Patch 3.0.3
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 2.3.0
- Template:Patch 2.2.0
- Template:Patch 2.1.0
- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date:2005-09-22): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.