|Hammer of Justice|
|Improved Hammer of Justice|
- Justice in Azeroth is in short supply, but merciless when it does arrive.
Hammer of Justice gives the Paladin the strength to stun a hostile target for up to 6 seconds. When used on an NPC, it also interrupts their spellcasting for 3 sec, even if that target is immune to stuns.
|Level||Mana cost||Stun duration|
|7||1 %||6 sec|
|8||2 %||6 sec|
|9||2 %||6 sec|
|10||2 %||6 sec|
- Improved Hammer of Justice: (2 Ranks) Reduces cooldown by 10 sec per rank for a maximum of 20 second cooldown reduction.
- Judgements of the Just: (2 Ranks) Reduces cooldown by 5 sec per rank for a maximum of 10 second cooldown reduction (30 if used with Improved Hammer of Justice).
Tips & Tricks
- Useful to allow you to heal without interruption or to flee. This stun is one of the most flexible in the game, as it will not break due to damage or other spells being cast on the target, nor does it cause any amount of threat when used.
- It cannot be used on a target that already has a Hammer of Justice stun active.
- Most bosses and some high-level mobs are immune to Hammer of Justice.
- At exalted reputation with the Zandalar Tribe, a Paladin can acquire the which, when equipped, adds an additional 0.5 seconds to the duration of the Hammer of Justice's stun.
- Several Arena Rewards armor sets for the Paladin class includes a 4 piece set bonus that reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by a further 10 seconds. This bonus is also found on Crusader's Scaled Battlegear and Crusader's Ornamented Battlegear, two superior-quality PvP sets sold by various factions in Outland.
- increases the range by 5 yards.
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Hotfix (2009-06-08): "When immune to the stun of following abilities, Maim, Bash, and Hammer of Justice will no longer cause player spells to be interrupted but they will still interrupt NPCs. Also, when these abilities do stun a player target, they will not perform an interrupt effect and lock out the affected magic school. As an example, if a Mage is channeling Arcane Missiles and is hit by Hammer of Justice, Blink will now be available as the Arcane school will not be locked out as it was before."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.