|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- The vines grew angry, as if every weed in Azeroth sought revenge upon those who would destroy their fertile home.
Entangling Roots is a druid ability learned at level 10.
Tips and tactics
- Use this spell if you need to run away from something. The enemy may still be able to hit you with ranged attacks, but otherwise, it can't move to attack you.
- Consider using if you use this spell to run very often.
- Invaluable in PvP against Warriors, Rogues, Hunters, and Shamans.
- Use it for crowd control in an instance, if needed.
- Entangling Roots' cast time may be made instant with .
- One of the few crowd control spells not subject to creature type restrictions (humanoid, beast, demon, etc.). It is, however, unreliable. Any creature that is immune to nature spells, as is common among elementals, is immune to Entangling Roots.
- Template:Patch 4.2.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 2.0.1
- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date:2005-09-22): Entangling Roots now shares the same duration in pvp as other long-duration forms of crowd control (ie: polymorph, fear, sap).
- Patch 1.4.0 (patch date:2005-05-05): Now subject to diminishing returns in PvP. This is considered an immobilizing effect.
- Patch 1.2.0 (patch date:2004-12-18): Entangling Roots: Rank 4 moved to level 38.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.