Create Healthstone is a warlock Demonology spell that creates Healthstones, which can be carried by any player and used to restore health.
How Skill Operates
- Only one Healthstone may be carried at a time.
- Each type of Healthstone can have 3 strengths depending on the number of talent points a warlock has invested in Improved Healthstone. For example a Fel Healthstone can restore 4280, 4708, or 5136 health depending on the warlock that conjured it.
- Healthstones, like most Conjured items, disappear after being logged out for longer than 15 min.
- The amount of health received from using a healthstone can be increased by effects and abilities that increase healing received. For example, Demon Armor increases the effect by 20% (or up to 26% depending on talent point allocation).
- A Healthstone's Healing effect can crit.
- Create Healthstone is similar to a Mage's Conjure Mana Gem, except this heals Health instead of Mana.
- Healthstones are sometimes called Green Candy, Lock Candy, or Cookies.
Improved Healthstone increases the HP restored by healthstones by 10/20%.
Tips and tactics
When shards are plentiful, it may be wise to give a Healthstone to each of your Party members, thus improving their chance of survival.
Healthstones used to be somewhat versatile in that multiple ranks and strengths could be carried. If you had, in your raid, a warlock with 2/2 Improved Healthstone, 1/2, and 0/2, you could have carried, for example, Healthstones with 2496, 2288, and 2080 health restoration values. This was very useful for longer boss fights in the endgame, but no longer works.