Examples of containers:
- Any of various bag items that a player character can carry.
- Any footlocker, sack, lockbox, etc. object that can be right-clicked (gear pointer) to open and loot.
- Any of various chest objects that can be found around the world and looted. Some may be locked.
- The water tub objects that appear on the ground during the Hallow's End event, which are looted for water to put out fires.
- The water bucket item that appears in your inventory when you loot the water tub.
- The Brewfest Festive Keg objects that appear on the ground during the Brewfest event, which are looted for a sample of Brewfest brew.
- The and the which hold the brew when you loot the keg.
Note that some conceptual items in the game are represented primarily by their container.
- Other than by the containers, the water used to put out the fires during Hallow's End is only shown as a brief splash animation when you throw it, and by the gradual effect of putting out the fire.
- Other than by the containers, the beer you loot from the kegs and drink from your Stein is only shown by effect when you are drunk, or as a health bar when the Brewfest Festive Keg is attacked by Dark Iron Dwarves.
Pointers for opening:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.