- This article has been tagged among the Pages that need revision.
|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Talent tree||Fury, Specialization|
Bloodthirst is a 30-Rage, Fury-Talent-Tree-based, single-target, direct-damage attack which causes a large amount of damage. It gives the user the Bloodthirst buff, which cause the first 3 attacks made in the next 8 seconds to heal the user for 0.5% of his maximum health per swing.
- Battle Trance 5/10/15% chance to consume no rage.
- Field Dressing increases the healing done by 10/20%.
- Bloodsurge gives Bloodthirst a 10/20/30% chance on hit to cause next Slam within 10 sec to be instant, free, and cause 20% more damage.
- Cruelty increases critical strike chance by 5/10%.
Requires a Melee weapon.
Base damage modified by +5% by a 4-piece set bonus from the warrior's Tier-6 set, Onslaught Battlegear.
- Template:Patch 4.0.6
- Template:Patch 4.0.3a
- Template:Patch 3.1.3
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 3.0.3
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Patch 1.6.1 (patch date:2005-08-02): Damage bonus increased to 40% of attack power.
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Design changed. Bloodthirst is now an instant melee attack that causes damage equal to 30% of the warrior's attack power. In addition, the next 5 successful melee attacks will restore health.