- "Arrrghh! My eyes!"
Blinds the target, causing it to wander at 40% of move speed confused for up to 10 seconds. This is a disorient effect. Any damage will cancel the Blind effect. Blind cancels combat (turns off auto attacks) when used.
- Any further damage will break the effect of Blind, so Blind does not combine well with DoT attacks like Garrote or Rupture.
- Considered a ranged attack, and cannot be dodged or parried.
- Elusiveness reduces the cooldown of your blind by 30/60 seconds.
Tips and tactics
- When fighting rogues, spamming your blind ability can give you an opportunity to break out of a stunlock.
- Blind gives opportunity to use First Aid - use it!
- Blind can now be dispelled with PvP trinket so beware of relying fully on it.
- Blind is a great way to interrupt a spellcast in the case of an emergency when your Kick is either on cooldown or you are too far away.
- In PvP, if you find yourself in need of a Blind and have Deadly Poisons stacked on the target, use Envenom to consume the poison so you can safely Blind the foe, bandage, and restealth.
- Hotfix (2009-04-30): "Blind (Rogue) is now in the same diminishing returns category as Fear effects, but no longer shares diminishing returns with Cyclone (Druid). "
- Template:Patch 2.3
- Template:Patch 2.0.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.