- Trees don't flinch.
Barkskin is a druid ability learned at level 44.
Tips and tactics
- This spell gives you the opportunity to cast a spell without suffering pushback.
- This spell is especially useful for casting and , as they are very expensive, and Tranquility in particular has a long cooldown. Even though you can still be interrupted by counterspell mechanics, Barkskin will allow the full duration of the spell to take place in lieu of damaging attacks.
- Barkskin has no global cooldown, so you can add it into macros to cast it automatically when using the aforementioned skills, or any other combination, such as or .
- If you main tank with drakes up, Barkskin will enable you to take Flame Breaths that would otherwise one shot you.
- In PvP, using Barkskin when or by a rogue or by a dpaladin may give you the edge to survive the encounter, especially if caught in caster form.
- Barkskin is off the global cooldown.
- Barkskin is usable in all forms, including and .
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 2.4.3
- Template:Patch 2.3.0
- Template:Patch 2.1.0
- Template:Patch 2.0.6
- Patch 1.3.0 (patch date:2005-03-07): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.