- This article has been tagged among the Pages that need revision.
|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|This article or section may need to be wikified to meet WoWWiki's quality standards.|
Arcane is primarily used by Mages and Druids. It has long been one of the least used resistances. Gnomes, having an affinity for arcane energies, benefit from a permanent +10 Arcane Resistance as a Racial Trait.
- Druid: Moonfire, Starfire
- Hunter: Arcane Shot, Concussive Shot, Flare, Hunter's Mark, Volley
- Mage: Arcane Missiles, Arcane Explosion, Counterspell, Polymorph
- Priest: Starshards
Items with Arcane resistance
- Soulcloth Embrace: 110 AR, 78 Stam, 48 Int, 36 Spi, 3 pieces: gloves(1 yellow 1 red, 3 Int), shoulders(1 yellow 1 red, 3 Int) and chest(1 yellow 1 red 1 blue, 4 Int): 16 spell hit rating bonus for 3 pieces
- Arcanoweave Vestments: 110 AR, 115 Stam, 9 mp5, 3 pieces: boots, wrists and chest: 16 spell hit rating bonus for 3 pieces
- Wizardweave Robe: 17 AR
- Wizardweave Turban: 18 AR
- Wizardweave Leggings: 16 AR
- Enchanted Clefthoof: 100 AR, 84 Stam, 3 pieces: boots(2 blue, 6 AP), gloves(2 blue, 6 AP, legs(3 blue, 8 AP)
- Mail: To be updated
- Enchanted Adamantite: 140 AR, 96 Stam, 4 pieces: belt(1 blue 1 yellow, 3 defense rating), boots(1 red 1 blue, 3 dodge rating), chest(2 blue 1 yellow, 4 hit rating) and legs(1 red 2 blue, 4 defense rating)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.